Friday, July 26, 2013

Synthicide Set 7/26/2013

Synth Wave Show Part 1
Host : Alayna

Tears For Fears - Pale Shelter - The Hurting

Cold Cave - Burning Sage - Cherish the Light Years
Cold Cave - Underworlds USA - Cherish the Light Years
Bauhaus - In Fear of Dub - Mask 
Robert Gorl - Wind In Hair - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s
Clair Obscur - Toundra - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s  

Abe Vigoda - Dream of My Love - Crush
Abe Vigoda - Repeating Angel - Crush
A Flock of Seagulls - Suicide Day - The Story of You
Second Decay - Killing Desire - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s
Neon - Dark Age - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s

Gary Numan - I Die: You Die - Telekon
Soft Cell - Frustration - Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret
Depeche Mode - Precious - Playing the Angel
Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again (tsangarides mix)
Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel (Shep Pettibone mix)
Marcie's Still Waiting - Sleep - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s

Tres - TV - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s
M-Byro & D.M.T - The Empty Street - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s 
A Flock of Seagulls - Living In Heaven - The Story of You
The Psychedelic Furs - Highwire Days - Mirror Moves
Glass Museum - Dumping Cart Motion - This Is What I Call Minimal 80s  
New Order - Temptation - Movement
College - End Theme - Secret Diary
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment